We are required to gain your consent prior to processing your data for any purpose other than the original purpose for which it was gained.
We will require your consent for the following purposes:
- For direct marketing purposes, including important updates about our products or services, or invite you to events that we think may be of interest to you.
- To introduce you to third party products or services that may reasonably be considered to be of interest to you.
- For business development related activity such as contacting you by telephone or email to arrange meetings/seminars, or for knowledge sharing
- To enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services and communications for the benefit of you
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns to inform marketing strategy
Where we require such consent, we will provide you with sufficient information to allow you to make an informed decision. We will ensure that we only gain consent via a clear and affirmative act, freely given by you that indicates your consent to specific purposes.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, please contact email@example.com
We collect personal information about you when you request information on our products or services. We will also process your personal data as necessary when entering into a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
We may also process your personal information to allow us to comply with certain legal obligations and regulatory requirements to which we are subject. We will work co-operatively and transparently with all relevant regulatory authorities, including the national data protection authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), in relation to any data protection matters.
We may use your personal data for our legitimate business interests, whilst carefully considering and balancing any potential impact on you and your rights as a data subject under the data protection regulation.
This may include processing your personal data to allow us to provide the best services and customer experience and to ensure our service remains relevant and tailored to your needs.
We will always ensure that our legitimate interests will never override your rights and freedoms under the data protection regulation.
We may rely on our legitimate interest where consent is not appropriate and where you are unlikely to object to the processing i.e:
- the processing is not required by law but is of a clear benefit to you;
- there’s a limited privacy impact on you;
- you would reasonably expect us to use your data in that way
In addition, we may use legitimate interests as our legal basis for processing where we may wish to perform statistical and other analysis on the personal data we collect. This is to help us understand and improve on how our clients use our products or services.
Please note, you have the right to object to the processing for which we rely on legitimate interest as the legal basis. You can do so, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org